Meaningful Day Services:
Our Community Development Services model focuses on the development and maintenance of skills through community engagement with peers of no more than four to a group. Services may include:
- Participating in community events to increase socially appropriate behaviors and to build confidence in community-based environments.
- Participating in community service opportunities to engage individuals in learning areas of interest to them and provide exposure to employment opportunities.
- Transportation to and from activities and travel training as needed to ensure individuals are as independent as possible.
- Self-advocacy skill-building empowers individuals to be able to communicate confidently and skillfully on behalf of themselves regarding their needs and desires.
- Services can be provided for up to 40 hours a week.
211 West Bel Air Avenue
Aberdeen, MD 21001
Mon-Fri: 9am - 5pm