Our Community Living provides opportunities for participants for sharing of lives, forming of caring households, and therapeutic relationships in settings community residential settings where they are treated with dignity and respect.
Services include but are not limited to:
- development of independence, daily living, self-advocacy, and survival skills;
- developing appropriate social behaviors;
- learning effective communication;
- learning self-direction and problem-solving;
- engaging in safety practices;
- development of housekeeping skills;
- developing positive patterns of living, activities, and routines;
- learning skills for employment;
- nursing support services including assessments, delegation of medication, and care planning;
- coordination, training, support, or supervision to support development and maintenance of skills;
- transportation to and from waivered program services;
- direct support services as needed; and
- personal care assistance.
Services will be provided in homes of choice, in individualized rooms with a maximum of three housemates where they will be supported by a Direct Support Professional to meet their unique needs.
211 West Bel Air Avenue
Aberdeen, MD 21001
Mon-Fri: 9am - 5pm